Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fight depression through crochet!

I found this wonderful crochet project on Kathryn's blog Crochet Concupiscence. It's designed to honor Marinke's (aka Wink) life. She was an inspirational and creative person who struggled with depression. Unfortunately, I am sad to say she lost her battle.

I didn't know Wink personally, but her story touched me deaply. That's why I want to participate in this project. First I have to decide which mandala to make. There are some many beautiful patterns to choose from. Of course I'll share the result with you all soon.

If you also want to contribute to raise awareness about depression, Get the full details on the project and how to participate here.

Mandalas should be sent by October the 15th. So get your hook and yarn and start crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, just leave a comment. I love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...